Tanya Raghu

Tanya Raghu, Enterprise Editor

Tanya Raghu is a senior and third year staffer on The Sidekick. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with friends and family, watching movies and traveling. She is an International Baccalaureate (IB) program diploma candidate and outside of school, she enjoys running and playing competitive soccer for the Dallas Texans.  She is also a Voices columnist for the Dallas Morning News. With comments and concerns, contact her @tanya_raghu or [email protected]

All content by Tanya Raghu
Local Diner features breakfast and lunch classics and is located at 477 W. Bethel Road in the heart of Old Town Coppell. Best of Coppell is a collection of The Sidekick staff’s favorite local food and entertainment restaurants.

[Photo] Best Breakfast: Local Diner

Kelly Wei, Art Editor, Entertainment Editor
April 23, 2018
In August, President Donald Trump’s administration’s announcement to investigate a 2015 complaint against Harvard University by 64 Asian-Americans reopened the debate about the role of race in college admissions. Especially with public institutions receiving tens of thousands of applications, specific information about race and extracurriculars on resumes are not verified by college admission officials.

Cutthroat race to university

Tanya Raghu, Enterprise Editor
February 27, 2018
Old Town Coppell is home to the farmers market, many businesses, Coppell residents and restaurants. The area has grown immensely since the 90s and Money by Time Magazine cited the planned development as an contributing factor to the city’s ranking as the eight best place to live.

Preserving the past

Tanya Raghu, Enterprise Editor
January 30, 2018
Finding value through pain

Finding value through pain

Tanya Raghu, Enterprise Editor
December 14, 2017
Load More Stories