Smoothie Factory rises above others as delish, convenient, healthy alternative

In+addition+to+freshly+made+smoothies+and+juices%2C+Smoothie+Factory+offers+fitness+supplements+such+as+weight+loss+supplements%2C+protein+powder+and+energy+bars.+Congratulations+to+Smoothie+Factory+for+being+voted+the+best+after+school+snack+by+The+Sidekick+in+Coppell.+

In addition to freshly made smoothies and juices, Smoothie Factory offers fitness supplements such as weight loss supplements, protein powder and energy bars. Congratulations to Smoothie Factory for being voted the best after school snack by The Sidekick in Coppell.

Tanya Raghu

Tanya Raghu

Tanya Raghu

Tanya Raghu, Staff Writer

In a world dominated by unhealthy, harmful food in the name of convenience, Smoothie Factory provides delicious and healthy options to fulfill your craving for something sweet.

With a menu “fit for you”, all menu items are customizable to your liking and needs with “smoothie boost packs” that can target a specific fitness goal such as building muscle, body cleansing, wellness or weight loss.  

In addition, the clean interior is stocked with a variety of fitness items ranging from weight loss supplements, protein powder to energy additives.

Whether you are in the mood for a light, freshly squeezed juice, wanting to bulk up after an intense workout or just stopping in after school to refresh with a classic smoothie, there is something for everyone.

The Smoothie Factory’s classics:

• The Banana Smoothie banana, rice milk, honey, vanilla, turbinado
  • The Classic Shake choice of ice cream, banana, rice milk, honey, vanilla
  • Factory Original strawberries, banana, pineapple, mango, peaches, papaya, honey, turbinado
  • Mango Classic mango, banana, coconut, honey, turbinado
  • Factory Classic strawberries, banana, kiwi, papaya, honey, turbinado

About the Contributor
Tanya Raghu, Enterprise Editor

Tanya Raghu is a senior and third year staffer on The Sidekick. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with friends and family, watching movies and...