Samantha Freeman

Samantha Freeman, Executive Design Editor

Samantha Freeman is a senior and the executive design editor of The Sidekick. She is on the Coppell High School varsity tennis team and has been playing for 6 years. In her free time, she enjoys designing, listening to classic rock, taking photos, and spending time with her family and friends. You can contact her at [email protected] and follow her on twitter @samanthaf_news.

All content by Samantha Freeman
Got You Covered is a Sidekick series detailing five events happening at Coppell High School the following week. It will be posted every Monday for the rest of the 2020-21 school year.

[Photo] Got You Covered: 4/19-4/25

Shivi Sharma, Executive News Editor
April 19, 2021
Red and Black on Deck is a Sidekick series detailing the next seven days of Coppell varsity sports. It will be posted every Monday for the rest of the 2020-21 school year.

[Photo] Red and Black on Deck: 2/22-2/28

Meer Mahfuz, Co-Sports Editor
February 22, 2021
Coppell Middle School East eighth grader Justin Sturm, sixth grader Mallory Cooper and Coppell High School junior Granger Hassmann read various history books. The current U.S. history curriculum in Texas is determined in a process that involves lawmakers, educators, parents, students and industry representatives.

[Photo] Past in present

Akhila Gunturu, CHS9 Editor
February 18, 2021
Volume 32 - Issue 4

Volume 32 – Issue 4

February 17, 2021
Red and Black on Deck is a Sidekick series detailing the next seven days of Coppell varsity sports. It will be posted every Monday for the rest of the 2020-21 school year. Graphic by Samantha Freeman

[Photo] Red and Black on Deck: 2/15-2/21

Meer Mahfuz, Co-Sports Editor
February 15, 2021
Coppell High School senior Elena Hewett wears patterned pants, a turtleneck, a chain and an assortment of rings at CHS on Thursday. Students at CHS went from wearing supporter shirts and Lululemon to mom jeans and Doc Martens since the pandemic.

[Photo] Alt kids have taken over

Lilly Gorman, Visual Media Editor
February 13, 2021

[Photo] Red and Black on Deck: 2/8-2/14

Meer Mahfuz, Co-Sports Editor
February 8, 2021

[Photo] Red and Black on Deck: 2/1-2/7

Meer Mahfuz, Co-Sports Editor
February 1, 2021

[Photo] Red and Black on Deck: 1/25-1/31

Meer Mahfuz, Co-Sports Editor
January 25, 2021
Issue3CspreadSection2-Gorman-Freeman-1112

[Photo] The hand we were dealt

Sally Parampottil, Executive Editor-in-Chief
December 31, 2020
Load More Stories