Got You Covered: 4/26-5/2

This week at Coppell High School

Got+You+Covered+is+a+Sidekick+series+detailing+five+events+happening+at+Coppell+High+School+the+following+week.+It+will+be+posted+every+Monday+for+the+rest+of+the+2020-21+school+year.+

Samantha Freeman

Got You Covered is a Sidekick series detailing five events happening at Coppell High School the following week. It will be posted every Monday for the rest of the 2020-21 school year.

Shivi Sharma, Executive News Editor

• Seniors can pick up their caps, gowns and announcement orders from the library classroom tomorrow from 12-3 p.m. Photo IDs are required for pickup and tassels and stoles will be available to purchase. 
  • To be recognized as an Advanced Placement Achievement Graduate with a color cord at graduation, seniors must complete this application by Friday and submit it to the AP campus facilitator. They will be notified of their status by mid-May.
  • Coppell High School’s socially distanced Prom photo shoot is Saturday from 6-9 p.m. in the CHS Arena. 
  • The New Tech High @ Coppell junior/senior “Retro Prom” is Saturday from 9-11 p.m. in the New Tech High Gym. Tickets are $50 and can be purchased at tinyurl.com/nthcprom.
  • Saturday is Election Day for the municipal election. Polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. in Dallas and Denton Counties. 

Follow @CHSCampusNews on Twitter.