Got You Covered: 1/25-1/31

This week at Coppell High School

Samantha Freeman

The Sidekick series Got You Covered includes five events happening at Coppell High School that week. Got You Covered will be posted every Monday morning for the rest of the 2020-21 school year.

Shivi Sharma, Executive News Editor

• Coppell High School students can purchase Round-Up yearbooks from jostensyearbooks.com until Sunday. 
  • The last day to purchase tickets for the Coppell Education Foundation Raffle is Sunday. Tickets are $10 each or $25 for three and proceeds go towards funding grants for educators in Coppell ISD. 
  • Spring Open House will take place virtually starting at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday. The event will include International Baccalaureate (IB) program information and an open Q&A panel about academics led by seniors. The course registration timeline and Zoom link for Open House are available here
  • A Coppell ISD Budget Board workshop is taking place today at 5:30 p.m. The 2021-22 Coppell ISD Budget Hub has more details on the budgeting process. 
  • Coppell is continuing its Meet Your Neighbor series virtually on Saturday. A panel of residents will discuss their experiences with disabilities to other community members in  a discussion format. 

Follow @CHSCampusNews on Twitter.