Got You Covered: 3/1-3/7

This week at Coppell High School

Samantha Freeman

Got You Covered is a Sidekick series detailing five events happening at Coppell High School the following week. It will be posted every Monday for the rest of the 2020-21 school year.

Shivi Sharma, Executive News Editor

• The Red Jackets application for the 2021-22 school year opens today for juniors and is due on March 12. Applicants must have a GPA greater than 3.2 and no more than three unexcused absences per class period. 
  • Full payment for AP exams is due by Wednesday. If a student does not pay and has registered for a test, Coppell High School will not order their exam. 
  • The Cowboys soccer team’s North Texas Food Bank food drive opens for financial and food contributions today. Food donations are present in the athletics office and the horseshoe. The team’s goal is to donate $5,000 in monetary donations and 500 canned/boxed items by March 20. 
  • Virtual counselor meetings for 2021-22 course registration end on Thursday. 
  • All students who have registered for an AP exam need to complete a survey indicating their choice of digital or paper examination by Friday. Paper exams will be given from May 3-17, while digital exams will be administered May 18-28. Note that on May 13, no exams are scheduled and May 25 is the last day of the 2020-21 school year. 

Follow @CHSCampusNews on Twitter.