Got You Covered: 1/18-1/24

This week at Coppell High School

Got+You+Covered+is+a+Sidekick+series+detailing+five+events+happening+at+Coppell+High+School+the+following+week.+It+will+be+posted+every+Monday+for+the+rest+of+the+2020-21+school+year.+

Samantha Freeman

Got You Covered is a Sidekick series detailing five events happening at Coppell High School the following week. It will be posted every Monday for the rest of the 2020-21 school year.

Shivi Sharma, Executive News Editor

• Coppell ISD is closed for Martin Luther King Jr. Day today. CISD students commemorated the occasion by creating infographics and reflecting on Dr. King’s quotes last week. 
  • Current freshmen, sophomores and juniors will review the class registration process for the 2021-22 school year tomorrow during third period. CHS counselors will hold open Zoom sessions from Wednesday to Friday.
  • The Military Entrance/ASVAB test will be administered tomorrow from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Coppell High School. The deadline to sign up for the examination was Friday at 2 p.m.
  • The next Coppell High School theater production, “All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten” will be streaming on the CHS theater website from Friday through Sunday. Tickets are $10. 
  • The Business Professionals of America (BPA) club is participating in the organization’s virtual Regional Leadership Conference on Saturday. 

Follow @CHSCampusNews on Twitter.