Got You Covered: 4/19-4/25

This week at Coppell High School

Samantha Freeman

Got You Covered is a Sidekick series detailing five events happening at Coppell High School the following week. It will be posted every Monday for the rest of the 2020-21 school year.

Shivi Sharma, Executive News Editor

• Early voting for Coppell’s spring elections begins today through April 27, with Election Day on May 1.
  • Coppell High School seniors must place their orders for caps and gowns from Jostens by Tuesday at midnight to pick up their items from the library classroom on April 27. Tassels and stoles will be available to purchase the day of pickup.
  • Coppell is holding an EarthFest event with educational booths at the Biodiversity Education Center from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday.
  • The Cowboy Theatre Company presents “Once on This Island” on Friday at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 2:30 p.m. in the CHS Auditorium. Tickets are available on the Cowboy Theatre Company website and details about COVID-19 precautions for the production and the cast are available here.
  • On Saturday from 6 to 8 p.m., the Coppell Arts Center holds Grove Grooves, a free outdoor live music event featuring a reggae group called Watusi. Catering will be provided from Macklin’s Catering Co., Caribbean Cajun Food Truck and Marble Slab Creamery.

Follow @CHSCampusNews on Twitter.