Red and Black on Deck: 3/1-3/7

Red+and+Black+on+Deck+is+a+Sidekick+series+detailing+the+next+seven+days+of+Coppell+varsity+sports.+It+will+be+posted+every+Monday+for+the+rest+of+the+2020-21+school+year.+

Samantha Freeman

Red and Black on Deck is a Sidekick series detailing the next seven days of Coppell varsity sports. It will be posted every Monday for the rest of the 2020-21 school year.

Meer Mahfuz, Co-Sports Editor

Boys soccer continues the second round of its District 6-6A campaign by hosting Plano tonight and Hebron tomorrow at Buddy Echols Field, then traveling to Lewisville on Friday. All boys soccer matches this week begin at 7:30 p.m.

Girls soccer travels to Hebron tomorrow and Plano West on Thursday and hosts Plano at Buddy Echols Field tonight and Lewisville for Senior Night at Buddy Echols Field on Friday. The matches at Plano and Plano West both begin at 6 p.m. while the matches at Hebron and against Lewisville are at 7:30 p.m.

Wrestling hosts the Santa Slam Quad at the CHS Arena on Friday and Saturday. Quad 1 begins on Friday at 4 p.m. and Quad 2 begins on Saturday at 9 a.m.

Tennis hosts the Coppell Breakout Tournament on Friday at 8 a.m.

Baseball travels to L.D. Bell High School on Thursday to play Burelson at 5 p.m. and L.D. Bell at 7 p.m. The Cowboys also travel to Trinity High School on Friday to play Colleyville Heritage at 9 a.m. and Lake Dallas at 1 p.m. They finish the week by returning back to Trinity High School to play Trinity on Saturday at 4 p.m. 

Softball travels to Plano at 7:15 p.m. tomorrow and returns home to host South Grand Prairie at 1 p.m on Thursday and Lubbock Coronado at 3 p.m. on Friday. Both games are held at the Coppell Softball Complex. The Cowgirls also host Keller and Cedar Hill on Saturday at the Coppell Softball Complex at 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. respectively.  

Golf competes at the Region Preview at Tangle Ridge Golf Club in Grand Prairie on Friday, with tee time at 8 a.m.

Track and field travels to the Prosper Relays on Saturday at 8 a.m.

Boys lacrosse hosts Allen on Thursday at 8 p.m at Lesley Field. 

Any changes to the schedule will be updated on the @SidekickSports Twitter.

Follow Meer (@meer_mahfuz) and @SidekickSports on Twitter.