Real loser of Super Bowl? Kim Kardashian

By Chris Nguyen
Features Editor

Maybe it’s the inner-pop culture freak in me, but when I watch the Super Bowl, no matter how engrossing it is (just like this past game proved), I want to see the big celebrities. This time, I was hoping to see E! reality star extraordinaire and “women who stole the biggest booty title from Jennifer Lopez” Kim Kardashian and see her every move as boyfriend and New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush moves down the field. I wanted to see her laugh, move her face in disappointment at the losing score, burst in high-fives when they won.

But alas, no Kim sightings. I may have turned my head the other way when they showed her. Nonetheless, I saw no Kardashian in sight. No, her boyfriend did do too much in the way of steller stats. Yet, even the NBA does at least two Eva Longoria sightings during San Antonio Spurs games and many, many more during their playoff games.

It’s a disappointment that is luckily mitigated by the Saints win and no Kendra Wilkinson sightings, the former Playboy bunny and wife of a no-name on the Indianapolis Colts.

And on a slightly different note, Google on its way to absolute domination had the best and most importantly, simple commercial that would bring a tear to anyone’s eye. Watch the clip below.