Let me google that for you!

By Ellen Cameron

Google has invaded our society. I literally do not think we could function normally without the search engine. How else would we know the weather, the conversion of pounds to dollars, or the showtimes of the latest movies? How else would we check email? Where else would we go after procrastinate on our homework?

It’s been the subject of MLIA posts for ages as the yahoo vs. google wars rage on (although it’s often more of a massacre, because google wins, always), and more recently, the idea that to use bing effectively, you should bing google then search.

There are various colors associated with google: pink, rainbow, green— the list goes on. There’s also google backwards, and a google search with four different screens.

My most recent google discover may trump even the lame awesomeness of the poke-Alex game: let me google that for you, LMGTFY.com, which looks like a google search engine. You type in what you’d like to google, and then it shows you how to google in.

I hadn’t realized people had a hard time learning how to use google.

This sight helps those afflicted with cantusegoogleitis and provides a short laugh for the rest of us. To let it google something for you, click here.