Taylor Swift makes much anticipated second Dallas appearance

Frances Ruiz

Okay, while it may look like I’m having a seizure as I wildly jump up and down and excitedly scream the word “TSwift” over and over again, I promise you that I’m not.

The reason why I’m unable to control myself and look like some sort of crazy person escaped from the nearest hospital? Tonight’s the Taylor Swift Concert, and guess who scored tickets.

That’s right. There’s no typing mistake. Nine hours from now, I will be jamming out to some of my favorite, and come on you have to admit, catchiest songs ever released.

If you couldn’t already tell from the fall concert shirt I’m wearing when I went to the same show in September, I’m a big Taylor Swift fan. 

I know, I know, she’s not the best of singers, but her songwriting abilities and talents as a perfomer more than make up for the voice she lacks. Trust me, this concert rocks.

With really cool lighting and staging effects, incredible costume designs of different eras and unexpected performances, tonight’s one night that should not be missed.

With homework and studying thrown to the wind, I’ll be spending the night like many girls at CHS and within the Dallas area; rocking out with Taylor Swift.