Traffic Rush is the new Words With Friends

I’m not a very big fan of just sitting around and playing iPhone games all day. Occasionally, I will find a game that I really enjoy playing, like Sally’s Salon and Words With Friends, but other than that all of my apps are Dictionary, Thesaurus, Dragon Dictation and the boring list goes on and on.

So I was sitting in statistics the other day when my friend wanted to see my phone. I handed it over and watched as he went to my App Store and asked if he could download a game for me. Naturally, I agreed. That might have been my best decision of the week.

Traffic Rush is a game much like the one drivers experience every day, except much better. The game is set up in a four way stop with two lanes going each way. Cars rush by and your objective is to keep them from colliding.

Now I know this might not sound fun in writing, but I’m addicted. I’ve even convinced all of my friends to download it, too. Depending on how good you are, the games are fairly short and easy to sneek in between classes and sometimes at stop lights (hypothetically speaking because it’s not like ANY high school student would have their phone out while driving, let alone playing a game).

If you’re intrigued and want to play, click here.