Apple releases iPad 2

By Chase Porter

With all the technology swirling around these days CHS students will surely have their hands on the iPad 2 as it made its debut just a few days ago.

All the students here at CHS love technology and some of them are probably considering buying the newest ipad but lets compare the original to the new.

The original ipad allows you to do almost everything you want. You can surf the web, play games, and even do your work from the single screen but the designers at Apple had a few tricks up their sleeves. The iPad 2 can do all of this in addition to having a front and back camera, face time, more light weight, thinner, and you can also purchase a new smart cover with it.

According to the Apple website the iPad 2 is 33 percent thinner and 15 percent lighter. The front and back facing camera allows people to video chat through face time and the new smart cover allows the user to cover the screen, prop up their ipad to any position for reading or typing and it also snaps onto the sides of the ipad magnetically.

As you can see CHS students the iPad 2 has some great new features but personally I don’t think its worth the money if you already have the original ipad.

1