CHS Madrigal Feast upcoming

by Divya Kumar
News Editor

The annual Madrigals feast is upcoming this Friday and Saturday, December 4 and 5, at 7:00 PM in the large commons.  As has been every year, the choir has prepared for this feast for months, and the time has come to finally perform.

For those not acquainted with the feast, it comprises of three main parts: a dinner, a play, and finally a concert put on by the CHS Madrigals choir. The feast is centered around the old-age theme that the Madrigals depict in their Renaissance-style clothing. A king, queen, court jester and myriad of other characters that would be expected at an old-fashioned dinner court such as this one will all be in character for the event.

The Madrigals are not the only choir involved in the production of this feast, however. All of the other CHS choirs are required to be involved in the feast in some way, whether it be in the actual performance itself or just through attendance. The Bel Canto choir will be singing before the feast itself begins and Select Women’s Choir will be working as the servers of the meal.

To buy tickets to the feast, click here to reserve a form. Print this form and hand it to a choir member to have registered for a ticket to attend. There will be no door sales of these tickets because of the fact that a head count is required in order to properly account for the amount of food and drink that will be served during the feast portion of the meal.