Glee delivers another hit with fourth episode

Paige Wilson

Glee gave another outstanding performance this week. The show won me over when all the football players decided to breakout to Single Ladies. Kurt was definitely my favorite, as he was hysterical and emotional all in one show when he finally came out of the closet even though he really didn’t need to because everyone already knew.

Members of McKinley High's Glee Club rehearse in "Glee" on Fox. Pictured L-R: Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Amber Riley, Kevin McHale and Jenna Ushkowitz. (Carin Baer/Fox/MCT)

However, a couple characters are really getting on my nerves. The first one is Rachel. Her prissy sad attitude is extreamly annoying and she is destroying Tina’s confidence, who has a wonderful voice — to my suprise. I am happy Will stopped giving her all the solos so that I can hear another person for a change.

Quinn is the next one. I can’t believe she would lie to Finn by telling him it is his baby. I just lost complete respect for her character, but it does add some good drama to the plot.

Terri is just plain crazy. The car scene was hysterical and the weird smile on her face just pulled it all togeather.

The show definitely made me a forever viewer. If you missed the episode, catch up with Season 1 on Hulu. You will be sold after the first football practice with Kurt. He completely changed the meaning of football.