Gossip Girl finale

Paige Wilson

There is only one more episode until the epic Gossip Girl season finale. We have already seen the addition of a new family member to the Vanderwoodsen family or more of a return. Serena’s dad made an unexpected entrance on one of the recent episodes and he definitely didn’t come empty handed.

It has already become clear that he is trying to recover his old position as father and a husband but he has run into some unexpected difficulties with Rufus. However, this has not stopped him from scheming. But he may be in a world of hurt with Chuck and Jenny on his heels. They are coming to the idea that Lilly does not have cancer and William is just saying that to stay close with the family.

He already has Serena under his spell, will the rest of the family come next?

Blair is coming out of the slumps of NYU and transferring to the elite Columbia University thanks to Chuck. Could a relationship be in the works for them?

Spoiler Alert: Jenny may not be returning for the next season and if she is, it won’t be till later into the next season. Her offing will be exposed in the season finale airing May 17th.