Red vs. Blue to return with new “Revelation”

Ashleigh Heaton
Entertainment Editor

Fans of machinima rejoice: Red vs. Blue is starting its eleventh season, Revelation, on Thursday, April 1, airing at 7 p.m. EST. For all you without a calender, that’s tomorrow.

In anticipation of the new season premiere, the staff at Rooster Teeth has been uploading the last two seasons, Relocated and Reconstruction, to Youtube for the past two weeks (and yeah, I have been watching them as they upload.) For those who haven’t or even have seen the past seasons, I suggest re-watching these episodes before starting Revelation: the plot got really complicated and twisted, especially by the time the season finale rolled around.

Never heard of Red vs. Blue? You’re missing out. Sure, the first five seasons are so are filled with cursing and gamer humor that it sometimes hurts your ears, but the show began to take itself more and more seriously as the seasons progressed. It has gotten to a point that is, to say the least, intense (but still side-splitting funny). Unfortunately, I can’t explain the series in one blog post – you’re going to have to watch to find out.

As for Revelation? I can’t wait another second for it. For those who are already fans, you’ll know what I mean when I say I’m ready for Caboose to be back in my buddy club.