Bachelor Jake picks Vienna in season finale

Paige Wilson

It was just announced that the Bachelor star Jake made one of the most controversial decisions in Bachelor history. He picked Vienna over Tenley. I think the entire world just gasped. Women across the world screamed and shouted and threw down remotes over the decision.

At the talk after the ceremony Jake had to comfront Tenley and explain why he left her. He claims that there was some little thing that wasn’t right. That Vienna had that extra spark. He talks about their wonderful relationship. He refered to Vienna as his baby and that she was the best girl for him.

The two made their first TV debut as a couple. The two seemed extremely happy and ready to be out in the open. She talked one-on-one about the gossip and said that every thing is false. They talked about their future that included Vienna moving to Dallas and talks of setting a date for a wedding. The two shared a dance to the show’s new theme song “On the Wings of Love”.

Jake didn’t just announce his engagement but he also revealed that he will be joining the star-studded cast on the new season of Dancing with the Stars. In three weeks Jake will hit the dance floor with Vienna sitting in the front row supporting him the entire way.

There was also one last revelation on the show: the choice of who will be the next Bachelorette. The next Bachelorette is Ali.
To hear more about the show go to:
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor