Freakouts on the Bachelor

By Paige Wilson

This Monday, the Bachelor premiered on ABC. This year, the bachelor is Jake from Dallas. You should remember him from last season of the Bachelorette when Julianna sent him packing, which enraged viewers all across America.

After eight years, America would think the hit show would slowly begin to desintegrate. All the possible twist and turns had been made and it would soon be canceled. However, the Bachelor refuses to end and after the season premiere, I am not sure if I want it to either.

In all the years I have watched reality television, I have never been so shocked. In the scenes for the season, Jake goes off his rocker yelling at camera men and pushing over chairs. For the majority of people, they won’t be able to discover his cause for such rage until some way into the season.

However, thanks to the wonderful world of spoilers, I was able find to out the cause for the random freak out. Apparently, one of the contestants was caught having a relationship with one of the producers on the show. Either way, you should continue watching to see more freak outs.

To learn more about the scandal, click here.