Serena haters must unite

Paige Wilson

Last night’s episode of Gossip Girl was the very first time I ever wanted someone to be off the show completely. These hatred feelings are toward Serena. This monster is roaming the set of Gossip Girl and killing anyone in her tracks.

First it was Blair, She completely betrayed Blair’s trust by continuing this sick relationship with Trip. Blair tried to save her from social sucide by preventing another political sex scandal developing between her and Trip, a married congressmen. At least Blair smelt a rat and was able to get out of this poisonous relationship before she was sucked in completely.

However Nate was not so lucky. His recent relationship with Serena had been quite tense since she ruined some of Nate’s efforts to win the election. Now Serena comes crawling back for help. Of course Nate did not turn her away and decides to help her stay away from Trip. This turns out to be a major failure. After talking over a few drinks Nate confesses that he still loves her and always had and guess what he gets in return, Serena stabbing him in the back.  Trip makes a visit to the bar to tell Serena that his wife betrayed him by setting up the fake drowning in previous episode. He told her he didn’t want to be alone tonight and after numerous pleas from Nate not to go because she doesn’t want to cross the line her reply is “well that line seems kind of blurry now” and she leaves. How dumb can she be.

Serena takes advantage of people and is just annoying. She asks dozen of people to help and when one decides to open their door to her she betrays them.

Previews for next week show Serena and her devious ways again when Nate tries to help her once more and it seems to be Trip she favors.

To see previews and spoilers go to:

http://www.gossipgirlinsider.com/

1