The Best TV Special I have ever seen

Actors Laurence Fishburne (top) David Caruso (middle) Gary Sinise (bottom).

By Wren Culp

It was probably one of the greatest TV events I have ever seen. It was perfect in every shape form and fashion. The CSI trilogy concluded last night with a bang

CSI is one of the only shows that came in and automatically jumped in the ratings. And this past week the shows did something they have never done before. They all combined into what was known as the CSI: Trilogy.

It all started in CSI: Miami where Horatio Caine and the team found body parts of a missing girl sprayed out all over the everglades. Things got interesting when Las Vegas detective Ray Langston (Laurence Fishburne) came down to Miami to help detective Caine.

Dr. Langston is trying to solve the disappearance of a young woman, Madeline Briggs. She’d been a victim of an interstate human-trafficking ring, in which women are forced into prostitutes and then their organs are harvested.

As a huge CSI fan, I must say that the episode that took place in New York was the best. It had the most excitement and thrill to it.

This trilogy has been very fun and enjoyable to watch. Even if you are not a fan of the show the trilogy would be very interesting to someone that might not be a fan of the show in the first place.

Episodes can be found on Hulu.

1