Gossip Girl brings their A-game

Paige Wilson

This episode was the best yet. It comined mystery, girl fights and of course gossip.

Anytime you mix Gossip Girl with politics you are sure to get a hit. Nate’s cousin political campagin party brought out secerts that should have been kept. Nate revealed his bad boy side which was setting up the drowning of a person to have Trip jump in and save the day to gain votes. Looks like a little bit of Nate’s grandfather is rubbing offon him or not, at the end of the episode we a puzzled with the idea that Trip’s wife set it up.

And it wouldn’t be a party with out a girl fight which resulted in Blair’s face in a cake due to Serena. Looks like Serena has a temper. A few choice words were exchanged between the two and Serena wasn’t to happy about.

At least Serena took Blair’s advice for once by dumping the drunk boyfriend and quiting her job.

Dan and Olivia are getting a little boring. There is not plot to their releshonship anymore. If they don’t watch it a break up can be lurking in the future.

I hope Vanessa learned her lesson, you never betray Nate.

Serena wasn’t just pushing people into cakes but also pushing her way into people love lifes. There seemed to be a developing releshonship between her and Trip. Could Gossip Girl be getting their first political sex scandal.

To cheak out clips and spoilers go to:

http://www.gossipgirlinsider.com/