Knife Party concert preview

By Dyer Whitt

Tonight, at the world famous Lizard Lounge club, electronic music’s latest sensation, Knife Party will be giving Dallas a taste of their bass.

The concert consists of the Australian duo, Rob Swire and Gareth McGrillen, who additionally founded the electronic rock group Pendulum.

What is unique about Knife Party is their ability to blend different types of genres together such as electro house and dubstep, in order to create a one-of-a-kind auditory sensation.

Knife Party’s first EP, 100% No Modern Talking, has been the buzz of the electronic dance music scene since it hit in December 2011.

Doors open at 9 p.m. and according to Lizard Lounge’s Facebook page, there is sure to be a decent crowd. They have also announced that the first 500 people through the door will get a free pass to see Delta Heavy on March 29th.

The concert is expected to be epic on many levels and is one you do not want to miss. For more information on the concert, be sure to check out the event details from Lizard Lounge.