Modern Family future hit

Modern Family is one of ABC’s new series this season. After a few episodes it has proved to be a contender aganist the numerous  shows of the Wenseday night line up.

The show is about three completely opposits famlies that are oddly enough are related. It is one of the first shows to have such a wide range of backgrounds of famlies for example one of the famlies is gay and absolutely hilarious.

The next family is  Jay and Gloria. Jay is quite older than Gloria which makes any shows intresting since the fathers daughter is probably around the same age as his new wife. Gloria is a character of her own and her son acts like more of an adult than she does and he is only six.

Then their is Claire and Phil the most normal family if you were trying to find one in this show. Claire is Jay’s daughter. She would actually be the most sain but her husband Phil is still stuck in high school or at least he is trying to be. He calls it “peerinting” and tries to rap to his oldest daughter.

The final family is Mitchell and Cameron who are a gay couple and have recently adopted a baby. Cameron is definately the most livly of the two. Mitchell is also Jay’s son.

The show is definately different from any other show on. I wouldn’t say that it shows the tyypical family because I have never met a family like that but aspects of it are. It is a big step away from the usual TV family. The issues of each family are fresh and modern. The show lives up to their name it is one Modern Family.

To see clips and learn more about the families vist:

http://abc.go.com/shows/modern-family