YouTube: channels worth watching

Ashleigh Heaton
Editor-in-Chief

Over the years, YouTube has gotten the reputation of being a place to watch people fall down or cats play with toilet paper. However, since Hulu bought the company, the video site has become more and more of a sustained source of entertainment. Vloggers (video bloggers) are some of the most popular entertainers – but where do you start if you’ve never gotten in to them? Here are a few vlogger channels you might want to subscribe to:

Meekakitty: A very hyper, but charming, 20-something who is obsessed with Star Trek, video games and all things nerdy. Has a thing for purring and random jump-cuts.

Charlieissocoollike: The #1 most subscribed vlogger in Britain, currently flatmates with fellow vlogger nerimon. Come for the adorable accent, stay for the genuinely funny videos.

Vlogbrothers: The first collaborative video channel, between brothers John and Hank Green. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, the brothers switch off and upload a new video, either of things that happened to them or songs they wrote. It may sound boring, but trust me when I say it is the very opposite.

Wheezy Waiter: Vlogger, beard-lover and eagle-hater. Loves it when the coffee is done and often makes clones of himself, which he sends to the alligator pit. Has the power to create explosions on Wednesdays and has a pet whale in his bedroom. In a word, awesome.

Who are your favorite vloggers? Let us know in the comments!