New Pirates of the Caribbean movie trailer released

Rebecca Neumann

Entertainment Editor

The new Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides trailer just hit websites everywhere and already the buzz has begun.

It is now obvious to everyone that this story will break the mold of its predecessors. No longer does the story hang on the acting and chemistry of Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightly. Instead, a new cast blends in with the old.

Penelope Cruz and Ian McShane are just a few of the new additions joining Johnny Depp’s Jack Sparrow on the big screen. The new characters should add a new element to the plot, as the trailer promises.

Like every loyal Pirates fan, I am over-the-moon excited for this movie. The effects look better than ever and the action looks just as enticing as before. But a part of me wonders “When will enough be enough? Will the movies ever end?” The last movie At World’s End had a satisfying conclusion, but dredging up more plot seems to make the ending irrelevant now.

I just hope that the new movie will live up to the hype and entertain its audience just as much as the previous films. The trailer makes many promises, which I hope the film will keep.

For a look at the new trailer, visit: http://blog.movies.yahoo.com/blog/281-jack-sparrow-faces-new-dangers-in-the-trailer-for-on-stranger-tides?nc