Possible ‘Ugly Betty’ movie in the works

By Chris Nguyen
Features Editor

Though this week brought about the return of guilty-pleasure “Glee,” it also gave way to the end of “Ugly Betty,” comnig to a close after four seasons on ABC.

It was a bittersweet fans for Betty fans, the few of us that lasted through many the creative ups and downs of the show. Yet, many loose ends were still left hanging from the relationship between Betty and Daniel to Wilhemina’s overtake of Mode.

Now, cast member Ana Ortiz has fanned the flames over a possible “Betty” movie in the near future, telling Latina.com, “It’s something that we’ve been talking about and it’s something that America Ferrera would really love to do. That woman has so much determination that I can’t imagine anything she puts her mind to not getting done.”

Of course, this is something “Arrested Development” fans have already gone through with rumor after rumor from the cast and crew of an upcoming film, with the latest rumor that it is dead.

For Betty fans, we can only hope for some more Mode-loving, but it could be a very long time as Sex and the City fans can tell you. Until then, enjoy watching Amanda sing “Milkshake.”