Deals you need to know about before you tackle Black Friday

Graphic by Manu Garikipati.

By Gabby Sahm

@gabbysahm

Thanksgiving is just a few days away. Many are looking forward to a piquant feast, watching football and family time, however after all the festivities settle, and the clock strikes midnight, the crazy that has many running from store to store will sweep the nation; Black Friday.

Do not worry if you have not made a game plan yet, because here is a list of some of the best deals you will find this Black Friday season.

Target

Target is a go to store on Black Friday, and surely will be full throughout the whole day with customers trying to snag the best deals. They are dropping the pricing on all sorts of technology like Beats headphones from $199.99 to $96 and a Nikon Coolpix L340 camera from $299.99 to $99. They are also offering a Samsung 55” 4K TV for $797.99, which is originally priced at $1,199.99. That is a total savings of $402, which you can use to stock up on Christmas decorations just in time for the season since they are also having a sale that too. To see more deals, click here.

Walmart

Walmart is offering many of the same deals as Target, and this is no doubt a competition. It is knocking the price down on Beats headphones to $169.99, which obviously is not better than Target, but they make up for it in other places. They are offering a 40” 1080p LED HDTV for $149, which is a huge mark down, and an Xbox One with a free $30 Walmart gift card for $299.99. For more deals, click here.

Best Buy

Technology is always improving, so this Black Friday, Best Buy is aiming to ensure you get the best deals on all of its products. They have marked down all Apple products like an iPad 2 for $100 and a Macbook Pro or iMac for $899.99. They have also reduced TV prices. For example, you can get a Samsung 4K Ultra HDTV for $799.99. They have also helped all the gamers out there by making some of the most popular games only $19.99. To see more deals, click here.

JCPenney

Clothes are a necessity, and JCPenney is offering some best deals on them. They are taking 50 percent off all Nike athletic shoes and apparel for both genders, and all boots for her are $19.99, just in time for the winter season. They also give you a generous price drops on some kitchen appliances. Cooks power blender, coffee maker, nonstick griddle and slow cooker will each be on sale for $7.99. To see more deals, click here.

Toys “R” Us

You cannot forget about the children when you venture out this Black Friday, and what better place to go than Toys “R” Us. They are offering Fisher-Price Power Wheels Cadillac Escalade EXT 12-Volts for $299.99, so that your little one can drive through your neighborhood with style. Also, if you buy one Skylanders SuperCharger Vehicle, you can get another one for 80 percent off. For more deals, click here.

Most of the stores either open late Thursday night or early Friday morning. If you want to see what other deals some other stores are offering, click here.