Season Four of “Big Love” brings new drama

Allie Perison
Editor in Chief

Tonight the popular HBO series Big Love is returning for it fourth season which is sure to bring the usual amount of shocking drama to viewers. After a long break, I am eager to see how the new season starts out. Being that HBO likes to keep viewers waiting for what seems like an eternity to bring back their favorite shows, I had almost forgotten what was going on with the hardly conventional Henricksons family. With a new business, a new daughter and new feelings of doubt, it is safe to say the new season of Big Love will leave everyone wanting more.

Season three left the Henrickson family with what seems like the whole world against them. With the FBI still asking questions about scandal that followed the camp in previous seasons and with the pressure the family is feeling with the betrayal of one of the wives, Nikki, it is hard to say what is next for the family.

To check out more about what season four has to offer and what the creators of the show have to say check out this interview done by The Daily Beast.