Backstage pass into Glee

Paige Wilson

If you watcthed last weeks episode of Glee you saw the different glee clubs of different schools preform. One of the groups was some girls from a half way house. Over the summer I went to visit a friend in California. We spent weeks talking about everything we would do. She told me that her dad was taking us on set of a show he was working on. But I soon found out that we would be stepping on to the set of Glee.

When we walked into the auditorium I  began to remember the scenes I had seen that were filmed in this exact place. Then I saw all the girls. They were surrounded by makeup and hair people to help fluff fros and reapply eyeliner. We sat in the auditorium seats and watched in ah of  the sights ahead of us. Before I knew it the entire cast of Glee was entering to watch. My friend and I squeeled like little girls. We tried to keep our cool as they circled around us to sit right behind us.

The “ghetto” girls continue to dance and by the first hour I had memorized every word in the Destiny Child’s hit Bootylicious. I thought that the excitment was ending until during a lunch break I saw all the dancers. I met Comfort Kerington, and Katy. If you watched season 4 of So You Think You Can Dance you will remember them from the top 10.

The excitment was overwhelming. The night the episode premired I screamed and sang along once again.

To see this episode go to:

http://www.fox.com/glee/