Real House Wives of Atlanta season finale

Paige Wilson

Its been two years in the making for Sheree’s fashion show. In the season finale the time finally arived with Dwight behind the wheel. It seemed to me Sheree is more intrested in herself than her own line when she stole make up and hair people from the models for herself.

Lisa was determined not to steep as low as Sheree did when she showed up two hours late to Lisa’s fashion show. However I don’t see how either one of them could call them self a designer seeing as though niether one of them  sewed a single outfit that hit the runway. I guess if you have the money you can be a designer.

Lisa had to face the terrible thought of losing Ed’s pay cheak which means down sizing. Her and Ed looked into moving into Ed’s old bachelor pad but not without a few advancement. It was made clear that there would be a new drive way, pool, guest house, and cement path way to the back yard lake. Way to go Lisa that’s how you scale back on the money.

It doesn’t look like NeNe and Kim will be patching up their problems anytime soon. In “altercation” between the two caused NeNe to be slapped and Kim to be strangle. In Kim’s words “she is such a big moose I couldn’t get away!” Poor Kim at least she still has “Big Poppa” her soon to be husband who has yet to get divorced or even leave his wife.

Kandi is the most sain out of all of them. Unfortunately Kandi and AJ broke off their engagement after finally getting approval from Kandi’s mom. Even worse the passing of AJ shocked all.

Will see what throw downs the Housewives will be next seaon.

To see the season finale and othe episodes from this season go to:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta