• VRE hosts grandparents and special friends breakfast Wednesday
  • Special Board of Trustees meeting Thursday at 6 p.m.
  • Vocal Majority performs at Coppell Arts Center Saturday

Hot Takes: Fenty Beauty vs. Rare Beauty
Hot Takes: Fenty Beauty vs. Rare Beauty
May 1, 2023
Inspired by her grandmother, Coppell artist Amy Suttle sculpted her piece, “Marguerite,” which was displayed in her home art studio. Suttle has been taking art classes since 2009 and her primary medium is clay.
Keeping up with Coppell: Amy Suttle (Video)
April 5, 2023

Annual Vivace! Spring Show to thrill audiences

by Divya Kumar
News Editor

The sight of bright red vests and black dance shoes down the halls of Coppell High School today means only one thing: the arrival of the Vivace! Spring Show. Shows will run on Saturday, May 14 at 2:00 P.M. and Sunday, May 15 at 6:30 P.M. Both of these shows will take place in the auditorium at the high school.

Vivace!, the show and dance choir of Coppell High School, hosts two shows per year – a dessert fall show and a spring show. At these shows, the 32 members of Vivace!, consisting of 16 girls and 16 boys from Coppell High School and New Tech High @ Coppell, ranging in age from freshmen to seniors, will perform a series of covers to popular songs, combined with dancing.

Since this is the final show for the group for this year, along with the group dances and individual and duet song pieces, seniors will also perform a song in their college shirts, as is tradition. Rehearsals for the show have been taking place for the last few weeks, all leading up to the grand finale this weekend.

Tickets for the show can be bought from a Vivace! member or at the door of the show for $5. For more information about the show, and Coppell choir in general, click here, or call at (214) 496 – 2100.