As Valentine’s Day approaches, couples look for unique places to celebrate their love. The Sidekick news editor Sahasra Chakilam provides ten date ideas for couples to enjoy together within Coppell.
Sri Achanta

Where to take your heart this Valentine’s Day

10 date spots in and near Coppell

Valentine’s Day has arrived and it’s time to find a special place for your heart’s desire. Whether it be with your significant other, your best friend or by yourself, Valentine’s Day is the time to feel loved in a lovely spot. Here are 10 date spots in or near Coppell to explore and enjoy with your Valentine.

Old Town Coppell’s quaint charm provides the perfect place to take in the fresh air and grab a bite to eat. The Sidekick news editor Sahasra Chakilam provides 10 date ideas for couples to enjoy together around Coppell.
1. Old Town Coppell

Old Town Coppell, 708 Main Street 

A Coppell classic, Old Town Coppell’s quaint charm provides the perfect place to stop time, take in the fresh air and admire what’s around you. Sipping on milkshakes in the vintage feel of Local Diner or indulging gourmet burgers at Twisted Root, Old Town Coppell also guarantees a tasty treat.

Old Town Coppell’s quaint charm provides the perfect place to take in the fresh air and grab a bite to eat. The Sidekick news editor Sahasra Chakilam provides 10 date ideas for couples to enjoy together around Coppell. (Sameeha Syed)
At The Sound, you can grab dinner, play games and enjoy a walk around the lake. The Sidekick news editor Sahasra Chakilam provides 10 date ideas for couples to enjoy together around Coppell.
2. The Sound

3111 Olympus Blvd. in Dallas

In the midst of the night, beaming vibrant lights from a stage of tunes overlooking picturesque walking trails, The Sound has a buzzing night time ambiance perfect for a Valentine’s Day date. Enjoy a Lady and the Tramp moment while eating spaghetti at Eno’s Pizza Tavern or play a lighthearted game of mini golf – just make sure to end your day embracing The Sound’s serene waters.

At The Sound, you can grab dinner, play games and enjoy a walk around the lake. The Sidekick news editor Sahasra Chakilam provides 10 date ideas for couples to enjoy together around Coppell. (Sameeha Syed)
Sayfani Yemeni Coffee & Tea has an assortment of drinks and confections that allow you to experience an authentic taste of Yemeni sweets. The Sidekick news editor Sahasra Chakilam provides 10 date ideas for couples to enjoy together around Coppell.
3. Sayfani Yemeni Coffee & Tea

817 S. MacArthur Blvd. Suite120 in Coppell 

In the mood for a good conversation while sipping on rich, aromatic tea? Sayfani Yemeni Coffee & Tea has an assortment of Yemeni drinks and confections to choose from within a cozy, minimalistic snug. 

Sayfani Yemeni Coffee & Tea has an assortment of drinks and confections that allow you to experience an authentic taste of Yemeni sweets. The Sidekick news editor Sahasra Chakilam provides 10 date ideas for couples to enjoy together around Coppell. (Sameeha Syed)
Andy Brown Park has spacious fields perfect for a Valentine’s Day picnic. The Sidekick news editor Sahasra Chakilam provides 10 date ideas for couples to enjoy together around Coppell.
4. Andy Brown Park

260 E. Parkway Blvd. Coppell, Texas

Craft an artisanal charcuterie board, pack a basket and bring a gingham blanket – have an al fresco picnic at Andy Brown Park. Sit on the grass, engage in some daytime fun and perhaps even take a speaker to play some music and games for amusement.

Andy Brown Park has spacious fields perfect for a Valentine’s Day picnic. The Sidekick news editor Sahasra Chakilam provides 10 date ideas for couples to enjoy together around Coppell. (Minori Kunte)
At Mandalay Canal in Las Colinas, you can enjoy a gondola ride for a romantic experience. The Sidekick news editor Sahasra Chakilam provides 10 date ideas for couples to enjoy together around Coppell.
5. Mandalay Canal

215 Mandalay Canal in Irving

Italy and Irving, what’s the difference? Go on a romantic gondola ride at Mandalay Canal reminiscent of the classic Venice experience. Drift away in the water and watch the sun set into a mesmerizing mix of hues while being with the one you love. More information about how to purchase a ride can be found here.

At Mandalay Canal in Las Colinas, you can enjoy a gondola ride for a romantic experience. The Sidekick news editor Sahasra Chakilam provides 10 date ideas for couples to enjoy together around Coppell. (Sahasra Chakilam)
At Southlake Town Square, you will find the perfect blend of shops, restaurants and photo-worthy locations. The Sidekick news editor Sahasra Chakilam provides 10 date ideas for couples to enjoy together around Coppell.
6. Southlake Town Square

303 Grand Avenue East in Southlake

Walking down tree-lined streets alongside a selection of shops and restaurants, Southlake Town Square’s charming embrace makes a romantic date. Look through a selection of books with a special someone at Barnes & Noble, catch a live music performance and wind down for an intimate dinner as you enjoy one another’s company.

At Southlake Town Square, you will find the perfect blend of shops, restaurants and photo-worthy locations. The Sidekick news editor Sahasra Chakilam provides 10 date ideas for couples to enjoy together around Coppell. (Sukirtha Muthiah)
At Grapevine Main Street, you can take a stroll through the Vetro Art Gallery and Glassblowing Studio and admire the artwork inside and also the restaurants, shops and historic attractions in the downtown area. The Sidekick news editor Sahasra Chakilam provides 10 date ideas for couples to enjoy together around Coppell.
7. Grapevine Historic Main Street District

815 S. Main Street in Grapevine 

With many options to revel in as a pair, the Grapevine Historic Main Street District is the perfect place for a perfect Valentine’s Day outing. Check out restaurants like Napoli Pizzeria, Tolbert’s or Esparza’s, go on a historic ride on the Grapevine Vintage Railroad or explore the serenity of the Grapevine Botanical Garden. 

At Grapevine Main Street, you can take a stroll through the Vetro Art Gallery and Glassblowing Studio and admire the artwork inside and also the restaurants, shops and historic attractions in the downtown area. The Sidekick news editor Sahasra Chakilam provides 10 date ideas for couples to enjoy together around Coppell. (Ainsley Dwyer)
Wagon Wheel Tennis and Pickleball Center offers couples an active date opportunity. The Sidekick news editor Sahasra Chakilam provides 10 date ideas for couples to enjoy together around Coppell.
8. Pickleball at Wagon Wheel Tennis and Pickleball Center

950 Creekview Drive in Coppell

If you are looking for some thrill and action, reserve a pickleball session at Wagon Wheel Tennis and Pickleball Center. Pick up some paddles and play away in a game of heartwarming rivalry.

Wagon Wheel Tennis and Pickleball Center offers couples an active date opportunity. The Sidekick news editor Sahasra Chakilam provides 10 date ideas for couples to enjoy together around Coppell. (Wendy Le)
Located in Carrollton, City Night KTV is a karaoke bar and cafe that provides private rooms for singing, dancing and eating with others. The Sidekick news editor Sahasra Chakilam provides 10 date ideas for couples to enjoy together around Coppell.
9. City Night KTV

2528 Old Denton Road in Carrollton 

Want to sing your heart out to some love songs? Check out City Night KTV in Carrollton’s Koreatown to have a lively karaoke night. Singing a duet or a solo, this option is great for couples or with friends to celebrate love. 

Located in Carrollton, City Night KTV is a karaoke bar and cafe that provides private rooms for singing, dancing and eating with others. The Sidekick news editor Sahasra Chakilam provides 10 date ideas for couples to enjoy together around Coppell. (Aliza Abidi)
The Charming Cat Corner provides a cuddly escape for pet lovers. The Sidekick news editor Sahasra Chakilam provides 10 date ideas for couples to enjoy together around Coppell.
10. The Charming Cat Cafe

2401 S Stemmons Freeway

Lower Level inside The Vista Shopping Mall (formerly Music City Mall) in Lewisville

A purr-fect spot for cat lovers, at The Charming Cat Cafe, you can sit back and relax, and play with adorable furry creatures in a comforting haven. This unique experience makes it a memorable Valentine’s Day date. 

The Charming Cat Corner provides a cuddly escape for pet lovers. The Sidekick news editor Sahasra Chakilam provides 10 date ideas for couples to enjoy together around Coppell. (Minori Kunte)