Comic Books Transition to Movies, Independent Comics make the move

Long since have the pages of comic books been covered with heroes, villains, and diabolical minions. Only recently have the spandex adorning, super power induced, and the strange been transferred onto the big screen, and in bulk.
“Everybody knows about the primary superheroes, batman, superman, and iron man” said Boomerang Comics owner Neil Rhone, “now there are movies being made over a wide range of graphic novels and comics.”
What with the recent release of Iron Man 2, which sparked a huge amount of advertisement and media attention, the comic book to movie transition could be more common than ever before in the near future.
“The movies transferred from comic books offer a more realistic interpretation of the original work” said Junior Tony Roh “they’re very entertaining.”
Our consistent reinterpretation of original works, comic books, novels, and video games into movies creates a new spyglass that the work can be viewed by. Most don’t skip out on watching a comic book movie because they’ve read the original comic; they go out to watch it because it’s being presented in a whole new way.
So what new comic book movies can we expect in the near future?
Neil Rhone points to the smaller crowd, the independent comic book writers. “It’s great, now there are a wide range of independent comic book writers that are having their works turned into movies” said Rhone.
Independent comics are the future of movies, and the future is bright.

Original Video – More videos at TinyPic

1