CHS student discovered to be alien

Most of us were born in hospitals, but not repeat-freshman Kalal Kent. Instead, Kent was beamed down from an unidentified flying object in 2000. The Y2K computer blackout, which is now considered alien interference in human technology, widely covered the alien invasion until recently. Aliens are also blamed for altering the minds of Kent’s host parents.

“We just thought she was another foster kid that rolled in,” said Kent’s adoptive mother Miss Understanding said. “We had ten kids at the time, and she wasn’t that weird.”

But Kent was weird, indeed.

“I remember one time, I tripped on the stairs,” Kent’s fostersister Eleanor Rigby said. “Kalal came over to see if I was okay, and then sprayed me with febreeze. She was an oddball.”

More reports of Kent’s strange behavior have been rolling in since it was discovered that she is not a real girl. For example, Kalal is now accredited with having green skin in the sun, eyes that glow in the dark, hair that crackles with electricity, and abnormally shaped webbed feet.

The FBI finally realized that Kent was an alien with the help of some previously lost photographs, state records, and a mysterious phone call. Unsure of what to do with the now 14-year-old-alien, the FBI finally decided to try to give her back to the aliens.

“Um, we don’t really know where she came from, and when we try to do blood work she does this weird eye thing and then people start bursting into flame,” FBI Agent Kryp Tonite said. “We finally decided to just send her back, so we left her where she was found and gave her a really big sign that says “take me back”. We’re hoping the problem will just go away.”

Kalal, seen here right after joining the Kent house, was evidently always strange.

1