Coppell library to host free yoga session

by Divya Kumar
News Editor

Yoga is a relatively new sport form, practiced by many in order to become more flexible and to relax muscles. This Saturday, Feb. 27, the Coppell Public Library will be offering the chance for Coppell citizens to learn and partake in this novel activity.

Beginning at 2:00 PM and lasting for around an hour, this session is available to all those 18 and above, free of charge. It is suggested for people who desire to attend to wear comfortable clothing – such as the type of clothes they would wear to the gym – and to  bring a yoga mat, if they have one. A beach towel is also replacable instead of a mat.

The W.T. Heartz Coppell Public Library is well known for hosting several such events for community members on various weeks and weekends. Though this yoga program is so far only set to occur this Saturday, there are various other occasions provided by the library to partake in.

To learn more about this event, contact the Coppell Public Library at 972-304-3658 or email them at [email protected]. Click here to go to the Coppell website to learn more about the Calendar of Events the Public Library has scheduled.