Shirts for Haiti

As if JWAC wasn’t busy enough, there’s more club activity coming their way.

While most members are preparing and getting ready for tonight’s Heritage Day event,  it seems as though club participants can’t seem to catch a break- in a good way, that is.

Not only are senior members taking part in and planning the festivities of Heritage Day, but they are also competing in WorldQuest, a prestigious competition based on academics.

Did I mention that WorldQuest takes place the morning after Heritage Day? 

Yes, that’s right, the day after.

So not only are our JWAC peers and classmates completely booked for the weekend, but the next couple of weeks as well.

Members of the club will be selling three different shirts featuring a variety of poems and poets in honor of those suffering from the events within Haiti. One shirt is priced at 15 dollars, but for a fee of 35 dollars, you can purchase all three.

Support others in a new way by coming to Heritage Day or donating to the victims of Haiti. I know I’ll be checking out Heritage Day tonight and trying on a shirt next week. Why not do the same?