Coppell eighth grade students tour CHS

Coppell eighth grade students tour CHS

Coppell High School senior Red Jacket Alan Ritchie leads a tour of CMSN eighth graders around Coppell High School on Feb. 2. Every year, eighth graders from each of the three Coppell middle schools tour CHS.

Jennifer Su

Jennifer Su

Jennifer Su

Lili Lomas, Staff Writer

Coppell eighth grade students got taste of Coppell High School life when they visited the campus last Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

The eighth graders came to CHS for “Shadow Day” in which they got to tour the high school during school hours getting to see what student life is like and what courses and activities CHS has to offer.

Lead by the Red Jackets, the CHS student ambassadors, the students walked through the hallways, went in and out of classrooms and participated in a question and answer session in the lecture hall to give them more information about the school.

Allowing them to observe a day in the life of a high schooler, these few days provided meaningful insight for the future freshmen about what next year will be like at CHS.

Lili Lomas, Executive Digital Content Editor

Lili Lomas is a senior and the Digital Content editor and Sports section editor for The Sidekick. She is a synchronized swimmer and always enjoys being...

Jennifer Su, Photographer

Jennifer is a senior at CHS and a photographer for The Sidekick. In her free time, she likes to watch TV shows. Her favorites include Teen Wolf, Vampire...