Sean Bagley

Sean+Bagley

Sean Bagley

Mr. Bagley, who was born in Arkansas, but moved to Texas in the 8th grade, is the Lead Assistant Principal at CHS who is mainly responsible for students 10th-12th L-P. Some of his other many responsibilities include overlooking UIL activities, student clubs and the pep rally.

Bagley decided he wanted to become a coach because of the effect his coaches had on him in high school. He was a coach/teacher for 14 years at different schools in Texas. Although Bagley did not intend to become an assistant principal, he loves his job. He really believes in Coppell and its potential both academically and athletically.
Academically, he believes the school is fostered by the leadership and vision of the superintendent and the work of the great staff CHS has. Athletically, he thinks the reason for the great success CHS has in sports is not only due to the talented athletes, but also the great coaching staff that is able to employ the great potential that the students have.
Outside of work, he spends a lot of time supporting his daughter, who is a college freshman, at her college softball games.