CHS is ready to rock

CHS is ready to rock

By Kristen Shepard

It’s that time of year again, students are filling the halls to their maximum capacity and teachers are passing out their syllabuses filled with information that seems to have no other purpose than to stress you out.

But before you sulk in how miserable the upcoming school year will be, just think about all the great things Coppell Student Media and the Sidekick have planned for you.

For me, this is my second year on Staff, and I feel like I finally have the routine down. I learned a ton on my first year on staff, from the best way to hunt down the assistant principals to how NOT to score well in the Sidekick’s end of the year Copter tournament. After getting the Garage Sale, awards season, and even the senior issue under my belt, I’m eager and ready to have an even better year.

Even though it may take a few days to get up and running, CSM staff members and fabulous editors have already done a lot to prepare for the year. We have so much to cover, from football season to the theatre department’s fall production, and boy, are we ready.

So take a seat (if you aren’t already sitting at your computer) and brace yourself, because CSM is planning a stellar year.