Summer bucket list 2012 continued

11. Dress up in a store.

Go to any store and find some kind of costumes or crazy outfits to put on and walk around the store. You’ll get tons of confused and dirty looks but just keep struttin’ your stuff.

12. Have a movie marathon.

Spend an entire day just watching your favorite movies. It’s something everyone wants to do but you can just never seem to dedicate an entire day to it. Watch chick flicks all day then scary movies all night.

13. Go to a drive in movie.

If you look hard, you’ll still find places to go watch drive in movies! Find a date that’s showing a triple feature and stay out late watching movies outside on the bigscreen. Maybe have a cookout before or bring some food and enjoy classic entertainment.

14. Go cliff jumping.

This could potentially be dangerous but if you find a popular place by a lake or on the beach where people commonly go cliff jumping, this could be a really fun thing to do with your friends. And if you’re afraid of heights, it would be even better with all your friends helping you to conquer your fears.

15. Swim in a stream.

My neighborhood has tons of little ponds and streams, so I always love going out on a nice day and just swimming and playing around in the water! It’s fun just going on little adventures around the neighborhood and enjoying the outdoors.

16. Draw with chalk on your entire driveway.

Fill up your entire driveway or part of your sidewalk with chalk drawings. Don’t leave any part of the ground not drawn on. It’s probably pretty time consuming but again, it’s something to do when you’re bored during the summer.

17. Go to Chuck E. Cheese’s.

I know you’re not 6 years old anymore, but it’s fun to go back to the places you loves when you were younger and pretend you’re a little kid again! Play all the games, take pictures with Chuck E, win all the cheap prizes, and act forever young.

1