Seniors stand out during last week of school

By Jordan Bickham

Seniors are prepared to wave goodbye to Coppell after this week, but not without enjoying their last week of high school.

This week, seniors celebrated their final days of their high school career at CHS by having some fun with dress up days for each day of the week.

Monday saw students dressed in solid, bright colors in an attempt to resemble crayons, making the seniors stand out among the students.  Tuesday was senior “skip day” which allowed seniors to leave after the award ceremony that was held that morning.

While they did not get to dress in any particularly fun way for the day, dressing up for awards and getting to leave for the rest of the day was plenty of fun on its own!  On Wednesday, students joked about being seniors and dressed like senior citizens, wearing old clothes and glasses.  Today, Thursday, students can be seen sporting a wide variety of attire as it is adventure day.  Some are wearing unique hats while others feature bright floral (or even fishy) prints.

Finally, on Friday, seniors will be donning clothes that represent the college they will be attending next year.  This represents their final transition to a new school and their pride for the school that they will be attending after CHS.

The senior class has definitely made a statement over the course of the week by dressing up, and will be a class dearly missed at CHS next week and next year.

2