Finish line approaches for Run to Fund registration

By Jay Carroll

On May 5, there will be a 5K and one mile fun run available for students, teachers, citizens or anyone who would like to participate in the “Run to Fund”. This event is hosted by the Coppell Education Foundation.

The 5K and fun run will be held at Buddy Echols Field here at Coppell High School, race day registration and packet pickup will start at 7:30 am, the fun run will begin at 8:30, followed by the 5K at 9:00, then the awards will be handed out to the top 3 finishers for each gender and age group.

The deadline for registration is quickly approaching. Early registration is due on March 21. The registration price for students is $15, and the price for adults or non CISD students is $20. The registration for the one mile fun run is $10.

This is a fun way to get involved with the community, and an even better way to get active. Runners will have the option of participating in either the one mile run or the 5K run (3.1 miles).

For more information on the Coppell Education Foundation Run to Fund, click here.

1