Junior class T-shirts are in, being sold at lunches

By Coleman Armes

The much hyped junior class t-shirts have arrived. These two new shirts might seem like they are just other Coppell t-shirts to add to the collection but this is not the case. These could actually benefit you.

All money will be used to help the junior class, particularly with the price of prom tickets. In the past year prom tickets have been over 100 dollars and nobody wants to pay that and then also pay for your date’s ticket.

So what exactly do the shirts look like? Well one, which is just for the junior class is blue with sunglasses. “Junior Class of 13” is also printed on the shirts. The cost of this shirt is $13 and is in all sizes.

The other shirt is for everyone and takes advantage of a saying made popular by sites like Tumblr. The shirts says “Keep calm and cary on,” on the front but on the back reads “for one more year”. This shirt is $15 and is in all sizes.

So help your junior class while looking in style and purchase one of the two t-shirts being sold in all the lunches all week.

To learn more about school fundraisers and upcoming opportunities to help out click here.