The party environment takes a turn

By Christina Burke

The Friday night lights are a great way to kick off the weekend here in Coppell, and some students aren’t quite ready to just go home after the game ends. The late night party environment can be typically stereotyped as badly influential and wildly unpredicatable; you never know what could happen. This is why some of the local churches such as First Baptist Coppell (FBC) and Valley Ranch Baptist (VRBC) have united with their student programs to create “the other party” for some differential Friday night fun.

A post game event such as this one takes place after every Coppell Cowboys home game this year at various churches around the area. For the week of September 23, the gathering will be held at the Student Center at FBC which is in the same parking lot as Green Light Driving School, but around by the church. Starting at 10:15 pm after the homecoming game, it is planned to last until 1 am at the latest, and is a completely safe environment for students to hang out and have fun. There will even be full band karaoke. Their goal is to create an exciting, entertaining, and age appropriate party environment. Come on out, they would love to see you there, and it’s guarantied to be a blast!