Renaissance Program rewards students with a break

“With hard work comes reward”. This is the idea behind the CHS reniassance lunch program, that rewards student grades with off campus lunches.
Starting the second semester of your freshman year, students at Coppell High School and New Tech with qualifing grades are able to spend an hour off-campus enjoying lunch at the place of their choice. There are two levels of Renaissance lunch, red and gold, for different levels of achievement. Red lunch, is available to all students with grades above 80 for the semester, while Gold lunch is only available for students with all semester averages of above a 90.
“I would definitely go to Zena Sushi, its close by and it’s an relaxing atmosphere that would help me disconnect from my busy day”, says sophomore Jordan Bickham.
Check out some other awesome places to go here.
While both are rewarding, Gold lunches occur every three weeks while Red lunches occur once per six weeks, based on the belief that students able to maintain a higher grade average are capable of spending more time off-campus.
If you have renaissance lunch, make sure that you have turned in a parent-signed permission slip, or you might be stuck in class. If you aren’t sure whether or not you’ve submitted this form, look on this lists posted outside of Student Services.  The first lunch, for Gold, is on Friday, September 23rd, so get those forms in fast!