Top 5 Bottom 5: Places in the School

Coleman Armes

In the school there are really good places to be and places where you don not want to hang out. Here is my list of the best and worst places to be in the Coppell High School.

Top 5 Places in the School

1. The Senior Bridge- Congrats! If you are here you are on top. You have worked hard for the past three years and now it is time to celebrate. Now you can be cool on the bridge and look down on all of the non-deserving  underclassmen with disgust.

2. Cowboys Stadium- If you are here there is something big going on. Whether it is a football game, soccer game or track meet you are there either competing or cheering on your school. Also there is pep-rallies in which school spirit is at its best.

3. Lunchroom- Who doesn’t like food and socializing. This is a time to get away from school work and just hang out.

4. Auditorium- Whether you are at a talent show, play, musical performance or class meeting this is a place where you can just sit and enjoy whatever is going on.

5. Main Gym- This is the home of basketball and volleyball where chants and games can get pretty intense in a close setting. There are also indoor pep-rallies here which are not as great as outdoor pep-rallies but still have school spirit.

Bottom 5 Places in the School

1. ISS- If you are here you are at school with all your friends but being punished and isolated for something you have done. This is just not good.

2. Restroom- These are just smelly places and usually people miss or just don’t keep clean. Try to avoid these.

3. Parking Lot at 3:50pm Monday-Thursday- This is madness. If you get out just a little late you will be stuff forever. Everybody is just grumpy and ready to go home. Except for on Fridays, when everyone is in a good mood and ready to go home.

4. Long Lunch Lines- If you are here you are so close yet so far. When you finally get to second in line there always seems to be that one kid that messes everything up and takes forever.

5. Freshmen Homeroom First Day of School- You in a brand new place and you have 4 more years to go, which can be a positive but you are with a bunch of people you don’t know and it can get really awkward.