Big event, Prom 2011, to be held tomorrow

Coleman Armes

Tomorrow April 9, 2011 at the Dallas World Trade Center is a huge event in many of our seniors and possibly a few underclassmen’s high school careers. It is the biggest dance of grade school. It is the 2011 Coppell prom.

After guys buy those ridiculously expensive tickets and girls pick the perfect dress, after groups get together and plan after parties and schools present  programs like shattered dreams, after guys ask their date in a variety of creative ways and superlatives are voted on the actual event will begin.

Prom will last from 9:00pm to 1:00am and seems to be as exciting as ever. The theme will be Hollywood and senior class President/Sidekick Sports Editor Peter Sblendorio says there will be chocolate fountain there.

Another important aspect is that the superlatives will be announced like overall class favorites which Sblendorio is up for.

Overall it seems as if it will be a hugely successful event and a time to remember for all of those who go.

For more information on the event go to the school website here.