Bracelets that change lives

Paige Wilson
Ast. Business Manager

IB 5th period Economics class are selling bracelets for the next two weeks. The bracelets are for their year project benefiting the organization KIVA. KIVA is a organization helping improve economic standards in developing countries. This program allows people from all over the world to give loans to potential business owners. The idea of the project is to give people a chance to create a business in their town or community that will help boost economic productivity. Online there are numerous people to choose from along with their information and potential business idea. The money raised from selling the bracelets will go to the classes fund to keep donating for years to come.

The bracelets are class of and each one is different for each class. Class of 2011 is neon green and glow in the dark, class of 2012 is black and yellow, class of 2013 is a sunburst which is a combination of red, yellow and orange, and the class of 2014 is red and black.

The bracelets are sold in the mornings and during all lunches from Feb. 28- Mar. 11. If you have any questions contact Ms. Alexander.